6
7/20/2014
@8:35 PM
Personality
Hello everyone!
One thing that I do time to time is personality quizzes. They seem to make me more conscious of the way I behave and think. Back in high school, I did a personality quiz and was labelled an INFJ. I was categorized as an INFJ until this year. I did the same quiz again and was an INTJ. I know that there are other factors that could have influenced the different personality profile like the mood I was in when taking the quiz, time of day and recent activities. I still think that I am an INFJ at the core but perhaps I've had to develop my thinking side because of my exposure to maths and engineering-like subjects in the past year.
Though the one thing that is consistent is that I'm introverted. Perhaps it is a self-fulfilling prophecy but I do need spend some time alone after social gatherings. I feel drained and exhausted after talking to people. That's one of the reasons why I don't go out as much or why I sometimes become antisocial.
I also have internal monologues and space out when I'm alone. It can happen when I'm with other people too. Often when people ask me what I'm thinking about I get startled and forget what I was thinking about. Even when I catch myself daydreaming I'll forget what I was thinking about. It can get annoying at times. Getting a bit off track now haha.
Labels: 006
ABOUT
The Author
Hello! I'm WT and currently a university student.
ABOUT
This Blog
A blog about the daily ramblings of my life.
» Blog name: W.T ♣
» URL: https://will-tai.blogspot.com
» Blog started since: 27/05/2014
» Blog best viewed in Google Chrome; 1600x900 or above