1
6/01/2014
@7:50 PM
A New Leaf
Hello!
Another blog is created but this time I'm solo(mid). Despite wanting to continue on the previous blog I felt that it had served its purpose for the past couple years. It had a great run and I think it is time for a new blog. My previous blogging collaborator has set up a new blog too. You can see it
here.
Ever since leaving the previous blog, I've felt like I didn't have a way to archive events that happen in my life. Sure randoms on the internet would be able to find out about my life but I find sharing life experiences with people enjoyable.
Hopefully you'll get something positive out of this, whether I made you laugh or provided some insight. . I know, a short post but it'll have to do for now.
W.T
Labels: 001, 2014, first post
ABOUT
The Author
Hello! I'm WT and currently a university student.
ABOUT
This Blog
A blog about the daily ramblings of my life.
» Blog name: W.T ♣
» URL: https://will-tai.blogspot.com
» Blog started since: 27/05/2014
» Blog best viewed in Google Chrome; 1600x900 or above