5
6/17/2014
@8:25 PM
Exams
Hey everyone!
Today I finished the MATH1051 exam and that brings the exam count to ONE! I'm super excited that semester one is almost done. I just hope I can keep the momentum up and study dynamics :P Out of all my exams I'm most concerned about this last exam. I have almost no clue what the hell is happening in the dynamics part of ENGG1400 >.<
After the math exam today, I went with Roy and Liang to Pancake Manor to celebrate. I ordered a Blueberry Heaven. The highlight of the dish was the ice cream. Although the food was expensive, the servings were large enough to fill us up.
 |
| Seafood Crepe |
We ordered four dishes. One pancake dish for ourselves and we shared the Seafood one. I was surprised that I could finish the pancakes. I usually don't eat sweet things for lunch since I tend to get sick afterwards.
 |
| Blueberry Heaven |
It was my first time eating at Pancake Manor and I choked on the powdered sugar. Albeit I wasn't the only person to choke on the powdered sugar haha.
 |
| Strawberry pancakes and salad with Italian dressing |
I also got to use my UQ Banking Club membership. It provided us with a 10% discount. Not much but it's better than paying full price. The UQ Banking Club discounts are actually useful. For only a $3 investment, its helped me save about $10.
 |
| Macadamia Madness |
Apart from exams and uni life, my gaming mouse decided to die on Sunday. The left click finally broke so I can only move my cursor now. I've decided to go with a Razer DeathAdder for my next gaming mouse. It's $48 which was cheaper than I expected. I was debating on getting the Logitech G400 or the Razer DeathAdder. The difference in price is $5 from Umart. I've read great reviews for both products but the Razer DeathAdder looked cooler. If I'm not satisfied with it I can always try the Logitech G400.
Anyway, good luck with your remaining exams and congrats to those of you who are finished! :D
W.T
Labels: 005, 2014, exams
ABOUT
The Author
Hello! I'm WT and currently a university student.
ABOUT
This Blog
A blog about the daily ramblings of my life.
» Blog name: W.T ♣
» URL: https://will-tai.blogspot.com
» Blog started since: 27/05/2014
» Blog best viewed in Google Chrome; 1600x900 or above