<body>
4
6/12/2014 @1:05 PM



SWOTVAC

Hey everyone!
 This post was delayed because I've been experiencing issues with my internet. The DNS server was unresponsive -.- I managed to find a temporary solution by changing the DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. which are Google's. The internet still drops out but is much more stable than what it was before. If any of you do know a solution please message me!

So as we all know, the end of semester is approaching which also means EXAMS! The only thing stopping me from enjoying winter break is the final exams. Whenever exam season approaches I always go through a series of steps to prepare for them. I'll list them below:

1. Know the material might be on the exam
2. Gather study materials and past exam papers
2.5 Make a timetable of things I have to get done and when
3. Revise concepts if I need to and questions from specific topics
4. Past papers

One thing that annoys me is the lack of solutions to the past exam papers (except for math). Even though it encourages people to work together to compare answers I find it unsettling. The lack of a mark scheme also makes me worry a bit.

Anyway, good luck with your exams! See you all on the other side :D

W.T



Labels: , ,



+ Follow

▼▼▼
幸せはすぐそばにあります。
Happiness is just around the corner.
Previous // Next